- Criteria is scored as a total scored.
- All criteria points awarded are from 1-10.
- Scores are determined by the judges educated opinion based on the specifics of each criteria.
The theme or design should be something you have not seen before or an original interpretation of artwork that is commonly seen.
1. The competitor is not allowed to use copyrights elements. For example: Disney, Warner bros, Sanrio, Alice in Wonderland MOVIE characters.
2. All entries may be submitted for any of the competitions multiple times. Once the entree has taken 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in any division at any of the competitions, it can not longer be submitted for a new competition.
3. No repeat trophied entries from past years are allowed.
4. Pictures will be available from past competitions for judge’s reference.
5. Artwork will be prepared and finished by the competitor prior to the competition.
6. Every competitor should be prepared to verbally explain how something was created, if asked by the judges.
7. Competitors may only submit their own work that they do by hand.
8. All entrees may be questioned and the competitor asked to recreate a portion of the work submitted as proof.
9. The tip/s may be bought or made. If the tips are create by hand, they must have the same proportions and c-curve as commercial tips.
10. All entries must be presented at the time scheduled for the organization and left at the competition until after the close of the competition and award ceremony with the exception of fantasy nail art.
11. No entries left after the close of the competition will be returned. It is the competitors’ responsibility to pick up their work at the designated time and place.
12. All entries, except fantasy on model, may be accompanied by a typed description of the work involved, including what types of nail art media were used. The description must be written in both English and the native language of the hosting country that the art is entered in.
13. The descriptions must be attached to the box( not apart), short, easy to read.
14. Having a display any larger may result in the competitors entree not being displayed and if it is too large, it may not be accepted or get 5 points deduction. This is left to the discretion of the head judge.
15. Maximum of 1 submission for each competition per competitor.
16. You must be present to enter the Competition.